Nov 30, 2018
On Marvellous Things Heard (Greek: ΠΕΡΙ ΘΑΥΜΑΣΙΩΝ ΑΚΟΥΣΜΑΤΩΝ; Latin: De Mirabilibus Auscultationibus) is attributed to Aristotle (ΑΡΙΣΤΟΤΕΛΗΣ) but may have been written by another author.
Translated by Launcelot D. Dowdall.
Painting: The Last Judgment by Hans Memling,...
Nov 29, 2018
Concerning Indivisible Lines (Greek: ΠΕΡΙ ΑΤΟΜΩΝ ΓΡΑΜΜΩΝ; Latin: De Lineis Insecabilibus) is attributed to Aristotle but may have had another author.
Translated by Harold H. Joachim.
Painting: Ascent of the Blessed by Hieronymus Bosch, c.1515.
Recording and cover design by Geoffrey Edwards are in...
May 1, 2018
6. Of Numbers (0:00:00)
7. How Ideas Multiply (1:36:17)
8. Of the Will of the One (4:54:49)
9. Of the Good and the One (6:35:44)
Translated by Kenneth Sylvan Guthrie. Painting: Archangel Gabriel; The Virgin Annunciate by Gerard David, c1510. Digital image courtesy of The Met. Recording and cover design by Geoffrey...
Apr 4, 2018
1. Of the Ten Aristotelian Categories (0:00:00)
2. The Categories of Plotinos (2:17:46)
3. Plotinos's Own Sense-Categories (4:09:17)
4. The One Identical Essence is Everywhere Entirely Present (6:24:30)
5. The One Identical Essence is Everywhere Entirely Present (7:39:26)
Translated by Kenneth Sylvan Guthrie....
Feb 28, 2018
VIII 0:32:29 IX 1:32:04 X 2:32:57 XI 4:09:38 XII 5:20:43 XIII 6:58:04 Metaphysics (Greek: ΜΕΤΑ ΤΑ ΦΥΣΙΚΑ; Latin: METAPHYSICA) by Aristotle. Translated by John M'Mahon. Painting: The Farewell of Telemachus and Eucharis by Jacques-Louis David, 1818. LibriVox recording and cover design by Geoffrey Edwards are...